- ★360 DEGREE ROTATING MAKEUP ORGANIZER: Perfectly organizes and stores your cosmetics and accessories; easy access to all of your makeup products.
- ★ADJUSTABLE & EASY TO INSTALL: Easy to be assembled and disassembled according to the User Manual, DIY the make up organizer and adjust the height of laminates as you like. Convenient to clean with Removable design and washable material.
- ★LARGE CAPACITY: Measures 15inch in height and 10.3inch in diameter (base) when assembled.Accommodates at least 60 makeup brushes, 30 skincare products and other accessories including lipsticks, nail polish, eyeliner and more.
- ★STURDY & SAVER: Holding various personal beauty items in the bathroom takes up less room and make your living area tidy.
- ★100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We are absolutely certain you will not regret your choice, buy with confidence. It's a Perfect Gift for your friends, family members and any makeup lovers.
- Amazon.com, LLC *** KEEP PORules ACTIVE ***
- TOP QUALITY - The shower bag made of tough and versatile mesh. Along with the high quality mesh material, the shower tote is also equipped with a handle which can be used to hang the tote on pegs or hooks. The handle has been reinforced for durability.
- VERSATILE - Our shower tote has 8 outer compartments and a large one in the center to keep everything you need easliy accessible including shampoo, conditioner, soap, razors, toothbrush, comb and keeps them organized and shipshape. It is a simple way to make sure that you always have all of your bathroom accessories right within easy reach when you're in the shower in any bathroom!
- QUICKLY DRY - Quick dry time and completely rustproof. Our bags resist mold and mildew and promote a longer lasting. It is a healthier bag.
- AWESOME GIFT - This shower tote bag is compact, lightweight, durable, stylish and the easy carry handle makes carrying the caddy anywhere easy. Perfect for the college, dorm, swimmers, gym members, campers, travelers, mariners and cruisers.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We take pride in delivering top quality products and are proud to offer our friendly 30 day MONEY BACK GUARANTEE in case you are not 100% satisfied and wish to return the product for ANY reason. TOTALLY RISK FREE. So why not give it a try?
- A large mesh shower caddy equipped with an attached key hook to safely store your keys, unique design with the portable shower caddy for dorm.
- The shower basket has large main storage compartment with 7 roomy outer pockets to organize all dorm room accessories to make them easy to find, carry and use.
- Strong and sturdy polyester mesh shower tote. Rubbery breathable mesh fabric dry quickly, double reinforced Oxford cloth handles hanging heavy items without tearing, better than single handle.
- Within a shower bag, no need complaining communal showers or accidentally leaving items in the bathroom. Easy carry items and keep shower tidy.
- Portable bathroom tote. Hanging shower tote caddy over the door, showerhead or put it on a shower stand in the corner. Perfect college dorm shower caddy for camp, travel, gym, swimming.
- Ikee Design Acrylic Jewelry & Cosmetic / Makeup Storage Display Boxes
- Clear Cosmetics Makeup and Jewelry Storage Organizer Case matches any decor!
- Removable black mesh padding keeps jewelry protected
- Completely removable drawers slide out smoothly, Organizes all jewelry and cosmetics in one place.
- Approximate Makeup Cosmetic Organizer Set Dimension: 8 5/8"L x 5 3/8"W x 11 5/8" H; 16 multi-size sections on the top and bottom 8 drawers: 6 small drawer, 2 large drawer.
- BRAND: Sodynee - THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE - With our famous 100% satisfaction, you can have peace of mind. If for any reason you're not completely happy with your purchase- if it breaks, if it's damaged in shipping, or even if you change your mind - simply let us know and we will either replace it or refund your money, your choice!
Remodeling a bathroom is an occasional necessity. If you’re getting a home ready to put on the market and show to prospective buyers, you want it to look its best. Even if you’re not going on the market, you can have many reasons for doing a bathroom remodel. They could include changing up your home after kids leave, redoing a room when any new fixture is put into place, doing spring improvements, or just updating a room because you want something fresh.
It’s also quite possible that you want to do a bathroom remodel just because you need more storage in the room in question. If that’s the case, keep reading to learn 10 ideas you can use for additional storage in your bathroom remodeling:
1) Lazy Susans: These rotating storage platforms can give you an easy way to use the storage space in the back of a cabinet.
2) Raise The Sink: A basin-style sink elevates from the counter, so the pipe below it might not need so much clearance, giving you more storage space underneath.
3) Mirrored Cabinets: Your bathroom needs a mirror, but putting a cabinet behind it can provide extra space for toiletries.
4) In-Wall Cabinets: If your architecture permits, you might be able to cut into the wall and mount a cabinet recessed into the wall, giving you depth.
5) Shelving Above The Toilet: Wall-hanging or mounted shelves above the toilet tank can be a good place to store things that need to be accessible but aren’t touched daily.
6) Hang A Shower Caddy: Hanging a caddy from the showerhead itself can give you a handy storage spot.
7) Corner Caddies: Most bathtubs have at least two vertical corners you aren’t going to bang into while bathing. These are great spots for shelves for shampoo, soap, and conditioner.
8) Get Rid Of The Tub: This is an extreme option, but swapping out a tub for a walk-in shower sometimes frees up space for a linen closet.
9) Get Rid Of Anything Extraneous: The tub isn’t the only thing you can get rid of, and probably not what you want to get rid of. In fact, you might be facing storage and space issues because you’re putting in a larger tub. Is there anything else that could be removed to another part of the home? A laundry hamper? Are your washer and dryer in there?
10) Move The Toilet Paper: Of course, you want the toilet paper dispenser close to your toilet, but could relocating it to another spot open up a few inches that could be used as storage? For instance, moving the dispenser from the side of the vanity to a spot on the wall could free up space for a towel rack that frees up space on the wall above the toilet.
Some of these 10 ideas are a trip to the home improvement store and a quick DIY project, whereas others require budgeting, planning, and consultations with multiple contractors or service providers before choosing the professional that handles it for you.