- Add a shelf to your outlets to save space and organize your home. Holds small electronics (or literally anything else) up to 10 lbs, that's 3x more than flimsy competitor shelves can hold.
- We'll work with what you have - Perfect for Sonos One, Google Home Mini, smart speakers, and more.
- Standard wall plate covers included for all of you manly men out there, and Decora wall plate covers included for style.
- Super easy & safe install - exactly like replacing an outlet cover! (Just leave your fork in the drawer)
- Don't get it twisted, the built-in cable management channel gives you easy access to the outlet. Pair your device with a shorter cable, or tie you cable together and put it on the shelf to get the pictured streamline look.
- Made of durable clear PS material
- Two pieces set organizes all jewelry and cosmetics in one place.
- Removable black mesh padding keeps jewelry protected and in place. Completely removable drawers slide out smoothly.
- Accessories not included.
- Official Ikee Design product
- Keeps clutter away on the vanity, counter top, work desk, etc. by keeping everything in one place and fast and convenient to use. Dimensions: 9 3/8 x 6 x 16 Inch
- Made of Premium quality acrylic, a high quality shatter resistance safeguards against injury and damage. It is thicker and more durable than the typical acrylic makeup storage boxes, jewelry cases, and organizers
- 4 pieces set with a 12 lipstick compartment organizes all jewelry and cosmetics in one place. make it possible to be arbitrarily combined
- Removable mesh liner keeps jewelry protected; Drawers operate smoothly; Won't absorb color, easy to clean with water; ideal gift for wife or daughter
- 100% satisfaction guarantee,If for any reason you're not completely happy with your purchase- if it breaks, if it's damaged in shipping, or even if you change your mind - simply let us know and we will either replace it or refund your money, your best choice!
- shelves slide up, down and sideways to make room for taller bottles
- convenient storage hooks can hold a razor, loofah or other accessories
- rubberized clamp screws in for a secure grip on the showerhead while twin adjustable suction cups pivot to avoid uneven tiles supporting the caddy from below
- durable stainless steel construction is corrosion-resistant and easy to clean
- quick-dry soap dish drains water completely so soap stays dry and lasts longer
- THE BEST BATH ORGANIZER: Keep your bathroom organized and clean with a simple method that WORKS. Putting toys away in the bath Toyganizer is easy and keeps your bathroom neat.
- MOLD FREE TOYS: Wet toys aren't fun, and they lead to nasty mold. The bath Toyganizer keeps your little one's toys beautifully clean and mold free. Mesh netting allows for water to completely drain from the bag, and prevents mold by allowing air to quickly dry your little one's toys.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: Our product features high quality mesh, fast drying polyester edging, and powerful large suction cups. The bag is large enough (18in x14in) to hold all of your baby's toys. The sturdy bag also stays close to your tile and out of your way when not in use.
- BONUS SUCTION: Two extra strong hooked suction cups are included if additional suction is needed for your tile. Otherwise they can be used to hang other bathroom accessories.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Our world class customer service wants you to be 100% Satisfied with your purchase. Absolutely no risk. Give our product a try in your bathroom by ordering today. Or order for a friend or family member.
- Other items available from the Apothecary Jar Collection include: 30oz Apothecary Jar | 60oz Apothecary Jar | Set of 3 Apothecary Jars (15oz/30oz/60oz)
- Holds a variety of items including cotton balls, seashells, flowers, small dried pasta, dried beans, grains, candy, and more
- The versatility of this product makes it perfect for home décor use in the bathroom, kitchen, bedroom or any room in between. Also great for use in wedding centerpieces and candy buffets.
- The sturdy clear acrylic this jar is made from is a break-resistant, better alternative to glass
- To clean use mild soap and warm water | Dimensions: 4-5/8" H x 3-1/2"Diameter
- CORROSION RESISTANT SHOWER CADDY: Rustproof and corrosion resistant construction prevents rusting. Shower Caddy is made up of Chrome plated stainless steel.
- NO TOOLS, NO DRILLING, NO SCREWS, NO HOLES: With the suction cup technology, it becomes extremely easy to install bathroom and kitchen accessories - simply press the suction cup against a clean flat surface and twist the knob until it is fully tight
- SUPER SUCTION SISTEM - Holds up to 22 lbs.
- ATTENTION - Suction will not work over grout lines or on porous surfaces such as: WOOD, unfinished MARBLE, GRANITE, porcelain, wallpaper, natural stones (such as Travertines), painted wall & any surface that is bumpy, etc...
- 100% RISK-FREE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We also offer you 100% risk-free satisfaction guarantee to let you buy with confidence; no questions asked.
- CLASSIC BATHROOM ACCESSORY: Bathroom Shower Caddy for Shampoo, Conditioner, Soap
- MAXIMIZES STORAGE & SPACE:Keep your shower clutter free with our sleek, rust-resistant caddy.
- FUNCTIONAL & VERSATILE:With 1 deep basket, another shelf/basket and hooks for your razors, washcloths and loofahs this shower caddy is a must-have!
- STYLISH & DURABLE: Durable Rust-Resistant Finish ; ThermoBond Coating ; 10" x 4" x 22"
- THE INTERDESIGN PROMISE:Bringing you elegant, affordable home products for over 40 years.
- Holds strongly in wet conditions.
- Size: Large, Color: Frosted.
- Package Contents: 1 Caddy, 4 Mounting Bases, 4 Large Strips.
- Water resistant adhesive strips.
- Holds strongly and removes cleanly.
- Satin nickel finish is attractive and rust resistant
- Four adjustable wire shelves provide room for bath and shower essentials
- Tension pole design with non-marring end caps allows caddy to fit into the corner of most standard tubs or showers with a ceiling height up to 9 ft. (Extensions are available for higher ceiling)
- Open wire shelf design allows bath products to dry quickly
- Caddy assembles and installs easily with no tools needed; step-by-step illustrated instructions included
Remodeling a bathroom is an occasional necessity. If you’re getting a home ready to put on the market and show to prospective buyers, you want it to look its best. Even if you’re not going on the market, you can have many reasons for doing a bathroom remodel. They could include changing up your home after kids leave, redoing a room when any new fixture is put into place, doing spring improvements, or just updating a room because you want something fresh.
It’s also quite possible that you want to do a bathroom remodel just because you need more storage in the room in question. If that’s the case, keep reading to learn 10 ideas you can use for additional storage in your bathroom remodeling:
1) Lazy Susans: These rotating storage platforms can give you an easy way to use the storage space in the back of a cabinet.
2) Raise The Sink: A basin-style sink elevates from the counter, so the pipe below it might not need so much clearance, giving you more storage space underneath.
3) Mirrored Cabinets: Your bathroom needs a mirror, but putting a cabinet behind it can provide extra space for toiletries.
4) In-Wall Cabinets: If your architecture permits, you might be able to cut into the wall and mount a cabinet recessed into the wall, giving you depth.
5) Shelving Above The Toilet: Wall-hanging or mounted shelves above the toilet tank can be a good place to store things that need to be accessible but aren’t touched daily.
6) Hang A Shower Caddy: Hanging a caddy from the showerhead itself can give you a handy storage spot.
7) Corner Caddies: Most bathtubs have at least two vertical corners you aren’t going to bang into while bathing. These are great spots for shelves for shampoo, soap, and conditioner.
8) Get Rid Of The Tub: This is an extreme option, but swapping out a tub for a walk-in shower sometimes frees up space for a linen closet.
9) Get Rid Of Anything Extraneous: The tub isn’t the only thing you can get rid of, and probably not what you want to get rid of. In fact, you might be facing storage and space issues because you’re putting in a larger tub. Is there anything else that could be removed to another part of the home? A laundry hamper? Are your washer and dryer in there?
10) Move The Toilet Paper: Of course, you want the toilet paper dispenser close to your toilet, but could relocating it to another spot open up a few inches that could be used as storage? For instance, moving the dispenser from the side of the vanity to a spot on the wall could free up space for a towel rack that frees up space on the wall above the toilet.
Some of these 10 ideas are a trip to the home improvement store and a quick DIY project, whereas others require budgeting, planning, and consultations with multiple contractors or service providers before choosing the professional that handles it for you.