- Add a shelf to your outlets to save space and organize your home. Holds small electronics (or literally anything else) up to 10 lbs, that's 3x more than flimsy competitor shelves can hold.
- We'll work with what you have - Perfect for Sonos One, Google Home Mini, smart speakers, and more.
- Standard wall plate covers included for all of you manly men out there, and Decora wall plate covers included for style.
- Super easy & safe install - exactly like replacing an outlet cover! (Just leave your fork in the drawer)
- Don't get it twisted, the built-in cable management channel gives you easy access to the outlet. Pair your device with a shorter cable, or tie you cable together and put it on the shelf to get the pictured streamline look.
- Made of durable clear PS material
- Two pieces set organizes all jewelry and cosmetics in one place.
- Removable black mesh padding keeps jewelry protected and in place. Completely removable drawers slide out smoothly.
- Accessories not included.
- Official Ikee Design product
- VINTAGE LOOK: Bronze finish steel wire toilet paper holder with delicate, natural twig and leaf design.
- EXTRA STORAGE: Single roll dispenser with storage tower to hold up to 3 spare toilet rolls.
- EASY TO REFILL: Wire dispenser and storage holder have an open design for quick roll changes.
- FREE STANDING: Light and moveable, roll tower measures 7" diameter x 25" - great for small spaces.
- THE INTERDESIGN PROMISE: You'll reap the rewards of our 40+ years' experience marrying form with function in home goods that shine.
- Keeps clutter away on the vanity, counter top, work desk, etc. by keeping everything in one place and fast and convenient to use. Dimensions: 9 3/8 x 6 x 16 Inch
- Made of Premium quality acrylic, a high quality shatter resistance safeguards against injury and damage. It is thicker and more durable than the typical acrylic makeup storage boxes, jewelry cases, and organizers
- 4 pieces set with a 12 lipstick compartment organizes all jewelry and cosmetics in one place. make it possible to be arbitrarily combined
- Removable mesh liner keeps jewelry protected; Drawers operate smoothly; Won't absorb color, easy to clean with water; ideal gift for wife or daughter
- 100% satisfaction guarantee,If for any reason you're not completely happy with your purchase- if it breaks, if it's damaged in shipping, or even if you change your mind - simply let us know and we will either replace it or refund your money, your best choice!
- shelves slide up, down and sideways to make room for taller bottles
- convenient storage hooks can hold a razor, loofah or other accessories
- rubberized clamp screws in for a secure grip on the showerhead while twin adjustable suction cups pivot to avoid uneven tiles supporting the caddy from below
- durable stainless steel construction is corrosion-resistant and easy to clean
- quick-dry soap dish drains water completely so soap stays dry and lasts longer
- Rust-resistant chrome finish combines elegance with functionality
- Four large basket shelves shift outward allowing caddy to be used with hand held shower hose or large bottles
- The exclusive Swivel Lock non-slip collar and suction cups keep caddy stable and prevent swaying
- One large center hook keeps the shower hose tidy while not in use
- Four smaller hooks enable you to hang razors, washcloths, poufs, etc.
- Other items available from the Apothecary Jar Collection include: 30oz Apothecary Jar and 60oz Apothecary Jar
- Holds a variety of items including cotton balls, seashells, flowers, small dried pasta, dried beans, grains, cookies, candy, fruit, and more
- The versatility of this product makes it perfect for home décor use in the bathroom, kitchen, bedroom or any room in between. Also great for use in wedding centerpieces and candy buffets
- The sturdy clear acrylic these jars are made from is a break-resistant, better alternative to glass
- To clean use mild soap and warm water | Dimensions: 60oz: 7-3/4"H x 5-1/4" Diameter 30oz: 6-1/8"H x 4-1/2" Diameter 15oz: 4-3/4"H x 3-1/2" Diameter
- CORROSION RESISTANT SHOWER CADDY: Rustproof and corrosion resistant construction prevents rusting. Shower Caddy is made up of Chrome plated stainless steel.
- NO TOOLS, NO DRILLING, NO SCREWS, NO HOLES: With the suction cup technology, it becomes extremely easy to install bathroom and kitchen accessories - simply press the suction cup against a clean flat surface and twist the knob until it is fully tight
- SUPER SUCTION SISTEM - Holds up to 22 lbs.
- ATTENTION - Suction will not work over grout lines or on porous surfaces such as: WOOD, unfinished MARBLE, GRANITE, porcelain, wallpaper, natural stones (such as Travertines), painted wall & any surface that is bumpy, etc...
- 100% RISK-FREE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We also offer you 100% risk-free satisfaction guarantee to let you buy with confidence; no questions asked.
- CLASSIC BATHROOM ACCESSORY: Bathroom Shower Caddy for Shampoo, Conditioner, Soap
- MAXIMIZES STORAGE & SPACE:Keep your shower clutter free with our sleek, rust-resistant caddy.
- FUNCTIONAL & VERSATILE:With 1 deep basket, another shelf/basket and hooks for your razors, washcloths and loofahs this shower caddy is a must-have!
- STYLISH & DURABLE: Durable Rust-Resistant Finish ; ThermoBond Coating ; 10" x 4" x 22"
- THE INTERDESIGN PROMISE:Bringing you elegant, affordable home products for over 40 years.
- 1, Super Powerful Vacuum Suction Cup or 3M Self Adhesive Cover Shower Caddy. Innovation Technology, Strong Like a Screw. No Slip or Fall Down. For Non-Smooth Surfaces, We Attached a Highly Strength 3M Self Adhesive Cover Which Can Help Solid Installation.
- 2, Easy-to Install, No Tools, No Drilling, No Damage. Easy Uninstall And Reinstall, Even You Can Bring It When Relocation to a New Home. It Saves for You. No Need to Install Over The Shower Head, No Need for a Tension Pole.
- 3, NeverRust 304 Stainless Steel Shower Caddies. SUPER-THICK 304 Stainless Steel and CORROSION RESISTANT PREMIUM FINISH - This Incredible Suction Cup Shower Caddy is Made Up of High Strength Materials 304 Stainless Steel, Which are Chrome Plated for a Premium Finish and High-Corrosion Resistance (5 Years Non-Corrosion) and Easy Cleaning.
- 4, SUPER BEARING CAPACITY: 2.6 inch Super Large Rubber Vacuum Suction Cup, BRIOFOX Innovation Technology, Offers You Maximum Load of 20 Pounds. No Need to Worry About Falling Down or Slippery. Premium Quality.
- CAUTIONS: 1, VACUUM SUCTION CUP Must Be Applied to a Smooth Surface. 2, When The Surface Is Not Ideal, Please Use Our MULTIFUNCTION ADAPTOR, 3M ADHESIVE, Which Is Included In The Package. 3, Clean The Installation Surface and The Rubber Suction Cup. 4, Heavily Press the Rubber Vacuum Cup on The Installation Surface to Exhaust The Air Out of The Suction Pad. 5, Twist The Knob With The Effort Until It Is Fully Tight - AS SIMPLE AS THAT!
With any type of remodeling, you want to keep as organized as possible. Why? Because before you know it, you are spending too much on impulsive choices. This results in a getting the bathroom you didn’t really had in mind but settled for due to all the spending. Thus, you want to stay organized at all times, for the sake of your budget and the final look of your bathroom.
But where do you start exactly? Doesn’t it just involve picking out a few tiles and hammering the others out? Unfortunately, it’s not that easy. It is with good reason that bathroom remodeling tends to be expensive, and why it has the potential of increasing the value of your home.
Step One: Set A Target And Timeframe
A great place to start your bathroom remodeling journey is by setting a few goals. These should include the time you have to get the bathroom finished, and calculating how much it will most likely cost. Of course, it will only be a rough estimation, but it will give you a good idea of how much you need to budget for.
Also, these goals don’t have to be set in stone. As the actual remodeling process gets closer it is natural for a few things to change. Just make sure it doesn’t get out of hand.
Step Two: List The Necessary Changes
This is tough part but also a fun part. Go to your bathroom and start listing all the things that need to be part of the remodeling. Are there elements you want to keep? Or is it going to be a complete makeover?
Once you know what type of changes are going to be necessary, you can start speaking to the right people.
Step Three: Take Some Time
Unless you are really time-constricted, there is no need to rush things. Instead, why don’t you spend a few days getting some ideas together? Visit popular platforms like Pinterest where all types of original ideas are floating around.
And while you are at it, check out the average price for the professionals you might need and start comparing.
Keeping in mind that these are probably going to be permanent changes that can’t easily be reversed, you want to be sure about your final choices.
Step Four: Zone In On The Budget
Now that you’ve done the research and you have a much better idea of what everything is going to cost, come back to your budget. And this is the point where you need to be honest with yourself. Can you comfortably afford the remodeling you want? Or do you need to go back to the drawing board and find some cheaper options?
Step Five: Use The Right People
Chances are you will use professionals for the heavy work and plumbing, but it’s recommended to let them handle the job from start to finish. If you plan on selling the house, you can prove a professional job was done.
Whatever you do, don’t lose your head in the middle of the remodeling. It can end up costing you more than you think. Stay organized and get the results you really want.