- ★360 DEGREE ROTATING MAKEUP ORGANIZER: Perfectly organizes and stores your cosmetics and accessories; easy access to all of your makeup products.
- ★ADJUSTABLE & EASY TO INSTALL: Easy to be assembled and disassembled according to the User Manual, DIY the make up organizer and adjust the height of laminates as you like. Convenient to clean with Removable design and washable material.
- ★LARGE CAPACITY: Measures 15inch in height and 10.3inch in diameter (base) when assembled.Accommodates at least 60 makeup brushes, 30 skincare products and other accessories including lipsticks, nail polish, eyeliner and more.
- ★STURDY & SAVER: Holding various personal beauty items in the bathroom takes up less room and make your living area tidy.
- ★100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We are absolutely certain you will not regret your choice, buy with confidence. It's a Perfect Gift for your friends, family members and any makeup lovers.
- Amazon.com, LLC *** KEEP PORules ACTIVE ***
- TOP QUALITY - The shower bag made of tough and versatile mesh. Along with the high quality mesh material, the shower tote is also equipped with a handle which can be used to hang the tote on pegs or hooks. The handle has been reinforced for durability.
- VERSATILE - Our shower tote has 8 outer compartments and a large one in the center to keep everything you need easliy accessible including shampoo, conditioner, soap, razors, toothbrush, comb and keeps them organized and shipshape. It is a simple way to make sure that you always have all of your bathroom accessories right within easy reach when you're in the shower in any bathroom!
- QUICKLY DRY - Quick dry time and completely rustproof. Our bags resist mold and mildew and promote a longer lasting. It is a healthier bag.
- AWESOME GIFT - This shower tote bag is compact, lightweight, durable, stylish and the easy carry handle makes carrying the caddy anywhere easy. Perfect for the college, dorm, swimmers, gym members, campers, travelers, mariners and cruisers.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We take pride in delivering top quality products and are proud to offer our friendly 30 day MONEY BACK GUARANTEE in case you are not 100% satisfied and wish to return the product for ANY reason. TOTALLY RISK FREE. So why not give it a try?
- A large mesh shower caddy equipped with an attached key hook to safely store your keys, unique design with the portable shower caddy for dorm.
- The shower basket has large main storage compartment with 7 roomy outer pockets to organize all dorm room accessories to make them easy to find, carry and use.
- Strong and sturdy polyester mesh shower tote. Rubbery breathable mesh fabric dry quickly, double reinforced Oxford cloth handles hanging heavy items without tearing, better than single handle.
- Within a shower bag, no need complaining communal showers or accidentally leaving items in the bathroom. Easy carry items and keep shower tidy.
- Portable bathroom tote. Hanging shower tote caddy over the door, showerhead or put it on a shower stand in the corner. Perfect college dorm shower caddy for camp, travel, gym, swimming.
- Ikee Design Acrylic Jewelry & Cosmetic / Makeup Storage Display Boxes
- Clear Cosmetics Makeup and Jewelry Storage Organizer Case matches any decor!
- Removable black mesh padding keeps jewelry protected
- Completely removable drawers slide out smoothly, Organizes all jewelry and cosmetics in one place.
- Approximate Makeup Cosmetic Organizer Set Dimension: 8 5/8"L x 5 3/8"W x 11 5/8" H; 16 multi-size sections on the top and bottom 8 drawers: 6 small drawer, 2 large drawer.
- BRAND: Sodynee - THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE - With our famous 100% satisfaction, you can have peace of mind. If for any reason you're not completely happy with your purchase- if it breaks, if it's damaged in shipping, or even if you change your mind - simply let us know and we will either replace it or refund your money, your choice!
With any type of remodeling, you want to keep as organized as possible. Why? Because before you know it, you are spending too much on impulsive choices. This results in a getting the bathroom you didn’t really had in mind but settled for due to all the spending. Thus, you want to stay organized at all times, for the sake of your budget and the final look of your bathroom.
But where do you start exactly? Doesn’t it just involve picking out a few tiles and hammering the others out? Unfortunately, it’s not that easy. It is with good reason that bathroom remodeling tends to be expensive, and why it has the potential of increasing the value of your home.
Step One: Set A Target And Timeframe
A great place to start your bathroom remodeling journey is by setting a few goals. These should include the time you have to get the bathroom finished, and calculating how much it will most likely cost. Of course, it will only be a rough estimation, but it will give you a good idea of how much you need to budget for.
Also, these goals don’t have to be set in stone. As the actual remodeling process gets closer it is natural for a few things to change. Just make sure it doesn’t get out of hand.
Step Two: List The Necessary Changes
This is tough part but also a fun part. Go to your bathroom and start listing all the things that need to be part of the remodeling. Are there elements you want to keep? Or is it going to be a complete makeover?
Once you know what type of changes are going to be necessary, you can start speaking to the right people.
Step Three: Take Some Time
Unless you are really time-constricted, there is no need to rush things. Instead, why don’t you spend a few days getting some ideas together? Visit popular platforms like Pinterest where all types of original ideas are floating around.
And while you are at it, check out the average price for the professionals you might need and start comparing.
Keeping in mind that these are probably going to be permanent changes that can’t easily be reversed, you want to be sure about your final choices.
Step Four: Zone In On The Budget
Now that you’ve done the research and you have a much better idea of what everything is going to cost, come back to your budget. And this is the point where you need to be honest with yourself. Can you comfortably afford the remodeling you want? Or do you need to go back to the drawing board and find some cheaper options?
Step Five: Use The Right People
Chances are you will use professionals for the heavy work and plumbing, but it’s recommended to let them handle the job from start to finish. If you plan on selling the house, you can prove a professional job was done.
Whatever you do, don’t lose your head in the middle of the remodeling. It can end up costing you more than you think. Stay organized and get the results you really want.