- Fits doors with a minimum 43-3/8 in. To maximum 47-3/8 in. (110 cm to 120 cm) opening, with a 70 in. (178 cm) height, walk-in Width of 15-27/32 in. To 19-27/32 in. (40 cm to 50 cm)
- All DELTA shower doors are designed to accommodate out-of-plumb (uneven) conditions totaling 3/8"
- Track assembly kit crafted of anodized aluminum for it's strength and corrosion resistance that can be cut to size for better installation flexibility; top track is reversible for two design options
- Premium 6 mm (1/4 in.) ANSI certified tempered safety glass with spot guard glass coating for easy cleaning and to resist water spots; clear glass is transparent
- Trinsic shower door handle doubles as a convenient place to dry wet towels or stage decorative towels. Shower door comes with a 5 year limited warranty
- Shower enclosure dimensions: 34 -1/2 in. D x 34-1/2 in. W x 72 in. H; Door walk-in: 20-3/4 in.; Two 16 3/4 in. glass panels
- Hardware: Satin black finish. Flooring threshold depth should be a minimum of 1 in
- Shower base dimensions: 36 in. W x 36 in. D x 2.75 in. H; Black color
- Please review the technical drawing for exact drain location. Drain not included
- Plumbing codes vary by state. DreamLine is not responsible for code compliance
- Complete Shower Enclosure with Molded Seat and Leg Shaving Shelf
- Directly to Studs Installed Wood backed and Fiberglass reinforced Walls
- Features premium marine grade gelcoat, tile pattern, a smooth, long lasting, anti-slip surface
- Integral self-locking aluminum Pin and Slot System connects shower walls easily
- Low threshold shower base for easy step in, and grab bar custom placement to walls no studs needed
- Premium 3/8 in. (10mm) thick ANSI certified tempered glass for an upscale look; DreamLine exclusive ClearMax protective anti-lime scale glass coating
- Frameless glass design to give an open look to your shower space; SHEN-2134340-04 size: 34 1/8 in. D x 34 1/8 in. W x 72 in. H; walk-in opening: 22 7/16 in
- Two 17 in. Stationary panels; stainless steel pivot bars provide durability and stability reinforcement; anodized aluminum wall profiles
- Brushed Nickel hardware finish; flooring threshold depth should be a minimum of 1-3/8 in.; professional installation recommended
- Optional matching SlimLine shower base available: SHEN-2134340-04 dlt-2036360 (size: 36 in. X 36 in.); matching base sold separately. To minimize leakage, install shower head opposite of door opening aimed at tiled walls, fixed shower panel or floor
- Model Size: 34 - 36 in. W x 72 in. H; Walk-in Opening: 26 1/2 in.; Hardware finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Premium 3/8 in. (10mm) thick ANSI certified tempered glass; DreamLine exclusive ClearMaxTM water repellant and stain resistant coating
- Anodized aluminum wall profiles allow up to 1 in. adjustment for width or out-of-plumb (uneven walls); Solid brass pivot hardware
- Matching SlimLineTM shower base: DLT-1136360 (sold separately)
- Professional installation recommended; Limited 1 (one) Year Manufacturer Warranty
- SHDR-0954720-04 size: 50 - 54 in. W x 72 in. H; walk-in opening: 18 3/8 - 22 3/8 in.; configuration consists of a sliding door and a stationary panel
- Quality 1/4 in. (6mm) thick clear ANSI certified tempered glass; reversible for a right or left door opening to fit your specific layout
- Wall profiles allow up to 1 in. Adjustment per side for out-of-plumb; guide rails can be Trimmed up to 4 in. For Width adjustment
- Hardware finish: Brushed Nickel
- Important! all measurements should be taken only after walls are finished; professional installation recommended
- 3/8 in. (10mm) ANSI certified tempered glass. ATTENTION! This model has NO adjustment for width or out-of-plumb (uneven walls), Frameless glass design
- Configuration: Single panel swing door; Model Size: 30 in. W x 72 in. H; Door Width: 30 in. Walk-in Opening: 29 in. Hardware Finish: Brushed Nickel
- Reversible for a right or left door opening. Wall studs/reinforcement behind finished walls required for hinge installation. Glass Type: Clear
- IMPORTANT! All measurements should be taken only AFTER walls are finished (tile, back walls, etc.), Professional installation recommended
- Product Warranty: Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty. Warranty for any hardware in Oil Rubbed Bronze finish is limited to 1 (one) year
- Model Size: 58-58 1/2 in. W x 72 in. H; Walk-in Opening: 27 in.; Configuration: Shower Door with Inline panel
- Premium 3/8 in. (10mm) ANSI certified tempered glass; DreamLine exclusive ClearMax water repellant and stain resistant coating
- Inline panel is attached to the wall by anodized aluminum U-channel, allowing up to 1/2 in. width or out-of-plumb adjustment
- Hardware Finish: Satin Black; Glass Pattern: Toulon; JetGlaze glass pattern offers a unique mullion look without the metal framing
- Professional installation recommended; Limited One (1) Year Manufacturer Warranty
- 1/2 in. (12mm) thick ANSI certified clear tempered glass. ATTENTION! This model has NO adjustment for out-of-plumb. Fully Frameless design
- ClearMax protective glass coating. Configuration consists of stationary panel, sliding door and inline panel. Model Size: 68 - 72 in. W x 79 in. H
- Walk-In Opening: 20 - 24 in.; Two panels: 29 3/8 in. and 13 3/8 in. Stainless Steel Top guide bar can be trimmed up to 4 in. for width adjustment
- Large wheel assembly creates effortless sliding action. Reversible for a right/left door opening installation. Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Professional installation required. Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Tub-to-Shower Conversion Made Easy in a few Hours!
- Step-by-Step instructions included!
- Do It Yourself!
- Handicap Accessible!
Walkin showers are becoming increasingly popular amongst homeowners – both for spacious bathrooms, and for smaller rooms where every inch matters.
A walkin shower is a great option for providing a comfortable and welcoming shower environment, and it has an extra benefit too. You can use the shower area to create an ‘extra wall’, for mounting a vanity or a basin. Compared to adding a shower to a tub, which always ends up feeling like a tacked-on solution, a walkin shower is a great and versatile option.
Typically, walk-in showers do have a lip around the outer edge, but many people who live in smaller properties are opting for a completely flat design instead, because this gives them the chance to save a few inches of floor space while still having a decently sized cubicle.
A walkin shower would typically have a glass door that opens outwards (for safety reasons – if the door opens inwards, then if someone takes ill while in the shower and collapses, it is harder for people to get in to offer assistance), and the door can be the entire size of the shower, or a partial door with a ‘knee wall’ to allow for extra mounting, storage, etc.
If you opt for a flat shower with no lip, then the entire floor will need tiled, and you should make sure that there is a slight curve to the floor where the shower is, to allow for proper drainage. Make sure that the tiling covers the walls as well, and that it is completely sealed. Wet rooms, where the entire ‘room’ is a shower, are becoming popular too, but there can be problems with these if the floor is not properly sealed and tiled, with good drainage. If you are thinking of investing in this sort of design, make sure that you get the room properly sealed, because it is easy to do a lot of damage to your walls, electrical wiring and other parts of your structure if the shower is not sealed and it leaks.
To make your bathroom feel even bigger, consider combining your walkin shower with a large, mirrored wall cabinet on the opposite wall. This will give you the illusion of space, and will help to provide you with a stylish and efficient setup. The “mirrors as a space maker” optical illusion is a popular and common interior design trick that is used in stores, restaurants and hotel rooms, so why not try it at home? If you use a mirrored storage cabinet then you get the double benefit of having a nice efficient place to keep your soaps, medicines and sanitary products, so that the bathroom does not feel cramped or cluttered.
Your walkin shower will still need a soap dish, somewhere to hold shampoo, towels, and other little accessories. You can use door-mounted hangars, or have shelves on the shower controls. Browse some interior design photos for inspiration, and pick your favorite designs.