- Fits doors with a minimum 43-3/8 in. To maximum 47-3/8 in. (110 cm to 120 cm) opening, with a 70 in. (178 cm) height, walk-in Width of 15-27/32 in. To 19-27/32 in. (40 cm to 50 cm)
- All DELTA shower doors are designed to accommodate out-of-plumb (uneven) conditions totaling 3/8”
- Track assembly kit crafted of anodized aluminum for it's strength and corrosion resistance that can be cut to size for better installation flexibility; top track is reversible for two design options
- Premium 6 mm (1/4 in.) ANSI certified tempered safety glass with spot guard glass coating for easy cleaning and to resist water spots; clear glass is transparent
- Trinsic shower door handle doubles as a convenient place to dry wet towels or stage decorative towels. Shower door comes with a 5 year limited warranty. Complete your bathroom update with the matching Delta Trinsic collection bath hardware
- Kit Includes: French Corner Enclosure and SlimLineTM Base; Framed glass corner-opening design; Full length magnetic door latch
- Model Size: 36 in. D x 36 in. W x 74 3/4 in. H; 5/32 in. (4 mm) ANSI certified clear tempered glass; Hardware Finish: Satin Black
- Anodized aluminum wall profiles allow 1/2 in. out-of-plumb adjustment per side; Black frosting creates the window pane glass pattern
- SlimLine Shower Base: Direct to stud installation; cUPC certified; Color: Black; Integrated tile flange for leak prevention; Drain not included
- Plumbing codes vary by state; DreamLine® is not responsible for code compliance; Professional installation recommended; Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Complete Shower Enclosure with Molded Seat and Leg Shaving Shelf
- Directly to Studs Installed Wood backed and Fiberglass reinforced Walls
- Features premium marine grade gelcoat, tile pattern, a smooth, long lasting, anti-slip surface
- Integral self-locking aluminum Pin and Slot System connects shower walls easily
- Low threshold shower base for easy step in, and grab bar custom placement to walls no studs needed
- 67" W x 51" D x 88" H
- 8.4" inch LCD TV / Computerized Control Panel
- 4.5KW Steam Generator
- 220V ETL Listed (US & Canada electrical safety)
- 10 Years Warranty
- Right Wall Installation: stationary panel on right, with sliding door on left. This model is not reversible
- Dimensions: 56 - 60 in. W x 72 in. H Door walk-in: 22-3/4 to 26-3/4 in.; Stationary panel: 29-7/16 in.
- L-shape bracket ensures model stability and provides an unobstructed look. Bottom guide rail can be trimmed up to 4 in. for width adjustment
- U-channel allows up to 1/4 in. of adjustment for out-of-plumb on Stationary Panel side. 3/8 in. thick ANSI certified tempered glass. ClearMax coating
- Brushed Nickel finish. Flooring threshold depth should be a minimum of 1-3/8 in. Professional installation recommended. Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 64"L x 64"W x 88"H
- 12" inch LCD TV / Computerized Control panel
- 5KW Steam Generator
- 220V ETL Listed ( US & Canada electrical safety)
- 10 Years Warranty
- Tub-to-Shower Conversion Made Easy in a few Hours!
- Step-by-Step instructions included!
- Do It Yourself!
- Handicap Accessible!
- Configuration consists of a single glass panel; panel size: 30 in. W x 72 in. H
- Premium 3/8 in. (10mm) ANSI certified tempered glass; frameless walk-in shower design, door less style; reversible for a right or left walk-in opening
- Panel is attached to the wall using a 1 in. Thick anodized aluminum u-channel; u-channel allows 1/2 in. Adjustment for out-of-plumb (uneven walls)
- Hardware finish: Satin black; professional installation recommended
- Limited lifetime Manufacturer warranty. (Oil Rubbed Bronze and Satin black finishes limited to 1 (one) year warranty)
- Premium 3/8 in. (10mm) thick ANSI certified tempered glass for an upscale feel. Frameless glass design. Solid brass glass-to-glass self-closing hinges
- DreamLine exclusive ClearMax protective glass coating. SHEN-2636360-04 size: 36 in. W x 36 in. D x 72 in. H. Walk-in: 22-3/16 in
- Side panels are attached to wall by 1 in. Stainless steel u-channels. U-Channel allows up to 1/4 in. Adjustment per side for out-of-plumb
- L-shape support brackets provide a streamlined, unobstructed look/structural support. Reversible for a right/left door opening. Brushed Nickel finish
- Important! all measurements should be taken only after walls are finished. Professional installation is required. Limited lifetime warranty
- Model Size: 34 1/2 in. D x 44 3/8 - 48 3/8 in. W x 76 in. H; Walk-In Opening: 17-21 in.; Hardware Finish: Polished Stainless Steel
- Premium 3/8 in. (10mm) thick ANSI certified clear tempered glass; DreamLine exclusive ClearMax water repellant and stain resistant coating
- Stainless Steel Top guide bar can be trimmed up to 4 in. for width adjustment; ATTENTION! This model has NO adjustment for out-of-plumb (uneven walls)
- Minimum threshold depth of 2 3/4 in. is required for proper installation; Optional SlimLine shower base available (sold separately)
- Professional installation is required; Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
Walkin showers are becoming increasingly popular amongst homeowners – both for spacious bathrooms, and for smaller rooms where every inch matters.
A walkin shower is a great option for providing a comfortable and welcoming shower environment, and it has an extra benefit too. You can use the shower area to create an ‘extra wall’, for mounting a vanity or a basin. Compared to adding a shower to a tub, which always ends up feeling like a tacked-on solution, a walkin shower is a great and versatile option.
Typically, walk-in showers do have a lip around the outer edge, but many people who live in smaller properties are opting for a completely flat design instead, because this gives them the chance to save a few inches of floor space while still having a decently sized cubicle.
A walkin shower would typically have a glass door that opens outwards (for safety reasons – if the door opens inwards, then if someone takes ill while in the shower and collapses, it is harder for people to get in to offer assistance), and the door can be the entire size of the shower, or a partial door with a ‘knee wall’ to allow for extra mounting, storage, etc.
If you opt for a flat shower with no lip, then the entire floor will need tiled, and you should make sure that there is a slight curve to the floor where the shower is, to allow for proper drainage. Make sure that the tiling covers the walls as well, and that it is completely sealed. Wet rooms, where the entire ‘room’ is a shower, are becoming popular too, but there can be problems with these if the floor is not properly sealed and tiled, with good drainage. If you are thinking of investing in this sort of design, make sure that you get the room properly sealed, because it is easy to do a lot of damage to your walls, electrical wiring and other parts of your structure if the shower is not sealed and it leaks.
To make your bathroom feel even bigger, consider combining your walkin shower with a large, mirrored wall cabinet on the opposite wall. This will give you the illusion of space, and will help to provide you with a stylish and efficient setup. The “mirrors as a space maker” optical illusion is a popular and common interior design trick that is used in stores, restaurants and hotel rooms, so why not try it at home? If you use a mirrored storage cabinet then you get the double benefit of having a nice efficient place to keep your soaps, medicines and sanitary products, so that the bathroom does not feel cramped or cluttered.
Your walkin shower will still need a soap dish, somewhere to hold shampoo, towels, and other little accessories. You can use door-mounted hangars, or have shelves on the shower controls. Browse some interior design photos for inspiration, and pick your favorite designs.