- Model Size: 50 - 54 in. W x 72 in. H; Walk-in Opening: 18 3/8 - 22 3/8 in.; Configuration consists of a Sliding Door and a Stationary Panel
- Quality 1/4 in. (6mm) thick Clear certified tempered glass; Reversible for a right or left door opening to fit your specific layout
- Wall profiles allow up to 1 in. adjustment per side for out-of-plumb; Guide rails can be trimmed up to 4 in. for width adjustment
- Hardware Finish: Brushed Nickel
- IMPORTANT! All measurements should be taken only AFTER walls are finished; Professional installation recommended
- Right Wall Installation: stationary panel on right, with sliding door on left. This model is not reversible
- Dimensions: 56 - 60 in. W x 72 in. H Door walk-in: 22-3/4 to 26-3/4 in.; Stationary panel: 29-7/16 in.
- L-shape bracket ensures model stability and provides an unobstructed look. Bottom guide rail can be trimmed up to 4 in. for width adjustment
- U-channel allows up to 1/4 in. of adjustment for out-of-plumb on Stationary Panel side. 3/8 in. thick ANSI certified tempered glass. ClearMax coating
- Brushed Nickel finish. Flooring threshold depth should be a minimum of 1-3/8 in. Professional installation recommended. Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 64"L x 64"W x 88"H
- 12" inch LCD TV / Computerized Control panel
- 5KW Steam Generator
- 220V ETL Listed ( US & Canada electrical safety)
- 10 Years Warranty
- Tub-to-Shower Conversion Made Easy in a few Hours!
- Step-by-Step instructions included!
- Do It Yourself!
- Handicap Accessible!
- Tub-to-Shower Conversion made easy in a few hours!
- Step-by-Step Instructions included!
- Do It Yourself!
- Handicap Accessible!
- Model Size: 60 in. W x 72 in. H; Walk-in Opening: 29 in.; Configuration includes a Shower Door and Inline Panel
- Premium 3/8 in. (10mm) thick ANSI certified tempered glass with a frameless glass design for an upscale, open look and feel to your shower space
- DreamLine exclusive ClearMax water repellant and stain resistant coating; Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Inline panel is attached to the wall by solid brass brackets; Support Arm required for stability; Reversible for a right or left door opening
- IMPORTANT! All measurements should be taken against FINISHED walls; Wall studs or other reinforcement required; Professional installation recommended
- Kit includes: Prime shower enclosure, SlimLine shower base, Prime shower enclosure. Perfect for smaller spaces where a swing door will not work
- Full length magnetic strip for watertight closure. 34 3/8 in. D x 34 3/8 in. W x 72 in. H; Door walk-in: 20 3/8 in.; Two 13 7/16 in. panels
- 1/4 in. (6mm) thick ANSI certified tempered glass. Anodized aluminum wall profiles allow up to 1 in. adjustment per side. Finish: Chrome
- Shower Base 36 in. D x 36 in. W x 2.75 in. H; Curved neo round design. Scratch/stain resistant acrylic. Slip-resistant texture. Integrated tile flange
- Reinforced with fiberglass for durability. cUPC certified. Drain not included. Professional installation required. Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Kit Includes: Infinity-Z Shower Door and SlimLine Base; Kit Size: 30 in. D x 60 in. W x 76 3/4 in. H; Walk-in Opening: 21 3/8 - 25 3/8 in.
- Hardware Finish: Brushed Nickel; Base Color: White; Drain Location: Right; Glass Type: Clear
- Shower Door: 1/4 in. (6mm) ANSI certified tempered glass; Up to 1 in. out-of-plumb adjustment per side; Trim up to 4 in. for width adjustment
- SlimLine Shower Base: Glossy acrylic finish is scratch, slip, and stain resistant for safe showering; Reinforced with fiberglass for durability
- Q-Wall Backwall: Attractive tile pattern for a modern look; 2 glass shelves; Acrylic/ABS material for easy maintenance; Trim-to-size sidewall panels
- 60 in. Shower module
- Geometric back wall design adds visual interest while easy to clean (walls are required to complete the installation)
- Modular design allows for easy installation during any phase of construction
- High-gloss finish provides a smooth, shiny surface that is easy to clean
- 12 in. wide seat can be positioned on the left or right side of the shower or it can be removed for regular showering
- Dimension: 60" W. x 72" H., glass panel: 30 2/5 In ,width adjustment from 58.5" to 60" (cut top & bottom rail track to fit your size) . Hardware finish type: chrome.
- 1/4" (6mm) clear tempered glass- ANSI Z97.1 certified. Saftey and easy to clean.
- A exterior door handle provides a place to hang towels and clothes. Prime aluminium handware material resist rust and corresion.
- Full length clear vinyl door seals make no leakage, keep your bathroom always in tidy and clean.
- Limited 5 years warranty. Professional installation recommended.
Walkin showers are becoming increasingly popular amongst homeowners – both for spacious bathrooms, and for smaller rooms where every inch matters.
A walkin shower is a great option for providing a comfortable and welcoming shower environment, and it has an extra benefit too. You can use the shower area to create an ‘extra wall’, for mounting a vanity or a basin. Compared to adding a shower to a tub, which always ends up feeling like a tacked-on solution, a walkin shower is a great and versatile option.
Typically, walk-in showers do have a lip around the outer edge, but many people who live in smaller properties are opting for a completely flat design instead, because this gives them the chance to save a few inches of floor space while still having a decently sized cubicle.
A walkin shower would typically have a glass door that opens outwards (for safety reasons – if the door opens inwards, then if someone takes ill while in the shower and collapses, it is harder for people to get in to offer assistance), and the door can be the entire size of the shower, or a partial door with a ‘knee wall’ to allow for extra mounting, storage, etc.
If you opt for a flat shower with no lip, then the entire floor will need tiled, and you should make sure that there is a slight curve to the floor where the shower is, to allow for proper drainage. Make sure that the tiling covers the walls as well, and that it is completely sealed. Wet rooms, where the entire ‘room’ is a shower, are becoming popular too, but there can be problems with these if the floor is not properly sealed and tiled, with good drainage. If you are thinking of investing in this sort of design, make sure that you get the room properly sealed, because it is easy to do a lot of damage to your walls, electrical wiring and other parts of your structure if the shower is not sealed and it leaks.
To make your bathroom feel even bigger, consider combining your walkin shower with a large, mirrored wall cabinet on the opposite wall. This will give you the illusion of space, and will help to provide you with a stylish and efficient setup. The “mirrors as a space maker” optical illusion is a popular and common interior design trick that is used in stores, restaurants and hotel rooms, so why not try it at home? If you use a mirrored storage cabinet then you get the double benefit of having a nice efficient place to keep your soaps, medicines and sanitary products, so that the bathroom does not feel cramped or cluttered.
Your walkin shower will still need a soap dish, somewhere to hold shampoo, towels, and other little accessories. You can use door-mounted hangars, or have shelves on the shower controls. Browse some interior design photos for inspiration, and pick your favorite designs.