- Luxurious modern Design - Clean, sleek look and compliment with different styles
- Easy-to-Clean Design - The skirted trapway creates a sleek look and makes cleaning easier
- Siphon flushing Design - Fully glazed flush, bringing super quiet & powerful flushing - NO clogs, NO leaks
- All-in-One Package Design: Includes toilet, pre-installed toilet seat, wax ring, floor bolts, and installation instructions
- High-end Soft Closing Seat with Stainless Steel Durable Seat Hinge
- WaterSense approved high efficiency (1.28 Gpf / 4.8 Lpf) toilet
- Universal height for maximum comfort: 16-1/8-Inch rim height, seat height 17-1/4-Inch, tank width 16-9/16-Inch, tank height 28-3/8-Inch
- Double Cyclone flushing technology, Elongated bowl
- Powerful, quiet flush every time
- SanaGloss: Super smooth, ion barrier glazing cleans your toilet bowl with every flush
- WHITE Color - UPC/MAP (USA) and cUPC (Canada) approved and 12"Rough-in
- One piece design and Self-Cleaning glazed surface would not scratch, rust, fade, or discolor
- LARGER 3" Flush valve diameter - Dual Flush and ELONGATED Toilet Bowl
- NEW UF Elongated Quick Disconnect Toilet Seat (HARDER plastic) and surpasses National GB standard cleaning water test and MaP Testing
- IMPORTANT - Check verify rough-in to be at least 11.5" so this fits. RETURN Policy - Customer is responsible for shipping BOTH ways and 10% restocking fee.
- [VERSATILITY]: Aqua-Magic V is the RV toilet with a classic style, suited for all recreational vehicles
- [FUNCTIONALITY]: The toilet has a single-handle flush system - press it halfway to add water to the bowl and all the way to flush - and 100% bowl coverage flush
- [UTILITY]: Aqua-Magic V has a textured lid which sheds water and resists scuffs, offering the comfort and feeling of a household toilet
- [CONVENIENCE]: Lightweight - 9.4 lbs - plastic RV toilet, easy to install, use and service
- [INCLUDED]: To further reduce the water consumption, the toilet can be fitted with a hand sprayer, perfect for a hand rinse wash down
- Dual Flush Toilet
- Double Cyclone Technology
- Powerful, quiet flush every time
- Wide, 2-1/8-Inch computer designed trap way
- Saves 20-Percent water over 1.6gpf toilets.12 inches Rough-In
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Contemporary, high profile design
- G-Max Flushing System: Quiet, powerful, commercial grade flushing performance
- Fast Flush: Wide 3-Inch flush valve is 125-Percent larger than conventional 2-Inch flush valves
- Wider, 2-1/8-Inch computer designed, fully glazed trap way
- Build a half bathroom for residential applications
- Vertical pumping up to 9-Feet and 100-Feet horizontally
- Allows the connection of a sink
- Uses just 1-Gallon of water per flush
- Stylish toilet seat with chrome hinges included
- Dometic 300 Light Weight Standard Height White RV Toilet
- Modern design, clean, sleek look and compliment with different styles
- Fully skirted tramway - extremely easy to clean
- Sleek and eye appealing modern design
- Soft closing seat included
- Special holes to reach the bolts - includes bolt caps and wax ring
- Ultra high efficiency toilet (UHET) uses 1.1 GPF (4.2 LPF)
- High efficiency, low consumption, and WaterSense certified
- EverClean Surface
- Siphon jet bowl technology with PowerWash rim
- Seat is not included
When it comes to redesigning your bathroom, perhaps one of the hardest things to do anything with is the toilet. There are only a few different toilet designs out there – unless you’re looking for something really outlandish, such as a toilet where the cistern is a beer barrel! Figuring out how to differentiate your toilet from others can be tricky, and to an extent, do you really want to?
One area where people really do struggle is that of the period bathroom. Yes, it’s nice to have a true period look, with porcelain fixtures and genuine, original pices from whatever era it is that you were looking to replicate. But, you can’t always have a true period room. This is particularly true with plumbing – because a lot of the oldr, historic items either contained lead (which means that they simply are not suitable for use in a modern household) or they don’t fit with modern design because they are not efficient enough, waste water, or are generally unsafe. Instead of using truly historic designs, you might have to compromise and use something that is more modern, but that looks the same. Safety, health and environmentally friendly design matters.
When you are preparing to remodel your bathroom, think about the restrictions that you are working within, and your budget. What are your priorities? Do you need to get the whole thing done without spending much money? Is space at a premium? Do you need something that fits a certain style? Do you have kids and need something child-friendly?
If space is at a premium, consider a toilet where the tank is recessed into the wall, and concealed. This will give you a foot, if not more, extra space in the room. If you care about environmentally friendliness, then there are toilets with water-saving flushers as standard, that could be a great option for you. If you have hygiene as a main concern, then think about a motion-sensing flusher. These have been common in hotels and shopping malls for a long time but are only just becoming popular in homes now that the technology is becoming more affordable.
There are so many different options out there for toilets. If you want a Victorian outhouse style toilet with a hanging flusher, then you can get modern toilets that are very similar to that, but be wary of using the real thing unless you have had it inspected, and know that it meets modern standards. Do not use original pipework, though. Stick to modern, clean, and safe pipes!
Look for a toilet that matches your sink, shower or tubs, and make sure that it is easy to keep clean and well maintained. The last thing you want is something that will stain easily, or chip and get damaged. You need a toilet that you can show to your guests with pride, and that will not take endless hours of scrubbing to keep looking pristine and a pleasure to use.