- Door mirror
- Full length mirror
- Hangs over the door
- Optical quality mirror
- 48 inches tall, 14 inches wide,1.5 inches thickness and weighs 7.5lbs
- Made from high quality materials
- A must have for every household
- Great quality item
- PERFECTLY SIZED TO FIT YOUR DOOR: The Full Length Over The Door Mirror From The Greenwich Collection Measures 14"W x 1.5"D x 48"H and Weighs Only 7.5lbs. To Perfectly Fit Over Your Bedroom or Closet Door. No Assembly Required, Just Hang Over Your Door To Install.
- MADE TO LAST A LIFETIME IN YOUR HOME: The Greenwich Collection Over The Door Mirror Is Built To Last Being Made From A Durable Particle Board with Strong and Sturdy Metal Bracket To Keep This Piece In Your Home For Years To Come.
- STYLISH, CONTEMPORARY DESIGN: The Greenwich Collection Is Designed To Stylistically Fit Any Bedroom With It's Simple Shape and Clean Lines That Are Timeless. This Mirror Features A Beautiful Black Finish That Makes This A Welcome Addition To Any Home.
- OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM: The Greenwich Collection Of Over The Door Mirrors Comes In A Variety Of Finish Options Including Cherry, Oak, White, Black, Green Marble, Toile, Hounds Tooth, and Floral.
- PURCHASE WITH CONFIDENCE: An American Manufacturer Since 1942. We proudly manufacturer, pack & ship each of our designer products in the USA. We stand behind each of our products and we know you will be completely satisfied with our home products.
- Wall mounted mirror with Nickel Finish -- Perfect for decoration and makeup.
- Two-sided circular mirror -- 8'' diameter and smooth 360° swivel design.
- 1x and 10x magnification -- Make sure every detail of your hair and makeup are in place.
- Instructions -- The distance with 10X mirrors ideally not exceeding 2 inch to get true image.
- Used in luxury hotels, great for your home and countertop.
- This octagonal macrame hanging mirror is perfect for wall, hallways or to complete and add dimension to a space. They look rad paired together too. No props included in this item.
- Material:cotton rope, metal ring and mirror. It's a thoughtful gift for your friends who are inspired by nature or enjoy bohemian.
- This modern macrame hanging mirror gives your room a special feeling, you can hang it in your bedroom, living room or any other room.
- It's a gorgeous minimalist design, decorating with macrame mirror makes a great way to add vertical space! Geometric macrame mirror will draw the eye and make your room elegant.
- Size:The hanger is 34" height, 2.4" width. The mirror is 9.5" by 9.5" , glass is 3mm thickness. Mkono is a registered trademark and our product is professional manufacturing and sole selling.
- 1. MATERIAL: Made of high grade solid MDF material and comes with pure white finish, this storage bath mirror is stable, durable, non-toxic and looks elegant.
- 2. MULTIPURPOSE: The framed mirror combined with modern style and with a storage space shelf for you to place some cosmetic, glasses, washing utensils, toiletries or other decorative items. You can install it in the bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and other occasions.
- 3. GOOD QUALITY: With the thick mirror plate, made of high quality MDF board, this cosmetic mirror is strong and durable.
- 4. EASY ASSEMBLY & SPACE SAVING: This bathroom mirror unit is easy to assemble and all mounting hardware is included. The mirror can be assembled on wall or over the table and comes space-saving, also provides extra storage without taking up valuable floor space.
- 5. WHOLE SIZE: 23.6"L x 4.7"W x 27.6"H(60cm X 12cm X 70cm) MIRROR SIZE: 17*21.7 inches
- The 2.5 inch wide frame has a clean and simple matte white finish
- Overall Measurements: 26.5 Inches x 32.5 Inches
- Reflection Measurements: 21.5 Inches x 27.5 Inches
- Featuring a 1 inch wide bevel
- 4 D-Ring hangers attached for quick and easy installation either vertically or horizontally
- An attractive addition to any decor, this 10-inch x 12-inch Gold Trim Wall Mirror is a useful size and gives a clear reflection
- Mounts to wall with attached sawtooth frame hangers for vertical or horizontal hanging
- Comes packaged with cardboard corner protectors and is shrink wrapped. Package measures approximately 10.25-inch x 12.25-inch x 0.5-inch
- ROUND COFFEE TABLE with strong metal frame and distressed ashwood decorative top
- SMOOTH LAMINATE TOP that can be cleaned easily with a feather duster or cloth
- X FRAME LEGS PROVIDE STABILITY while maintaining ample space for legs if kneeling or sitting near
- DISTRESSED GRAY-TONED WOOD FINISH and black metal frame for a modern sleek appearance
- MEASURES: 16 in. H x 31.5 in. W x 31.5 in. D
- Oversized decorative mirror with rubber bumper
- Great as a large format statement piece in a room. Hub mirror makes for a bold piece that would be perfect at an entryway or above a bed or couch, highlighting any space
- Boosts the lighting and visually expands in a space
- Part of the HUB collection including decorative ladder, hooks, umbrella holder and more
- Weight: 17 pounds (7.7 kg), measures 37-inch in diameter by 1-1/4-inch deep
When it comes to choosing a mirror for your bathroom, you should imagine a mirror that is properly illuminated, placed and sized. It is very easy to overlook the mirror in your bathroom for a remodeling project. However, a great mirror forms a vital component in a variety of rooms, especially when it comes to the bathroom. There are a variety of choices for shapes, styles and sizes to select from, so here is a short guide on how to gain a bit of perspective, to obtain the best bathroom mirror for your project.
• The Mirror Size
When it comes to choosing the right size for a mirror in your bathroom, you need to consider the proportion and the function. To arrive at a balanced visual appeal, you need to compare the size of the mirror so that it matches up to the vanity. In most cases, a vanity mirror will not exceed the width of the vanity.
The more common approach will be to make your mirror the same width as the vanity to ensure they both line up. This is an easy task with the custom-sized mirrors. If the mirror is a different width to the vanity, then the next approach would be to make your mirror around 70 to 80% as wide to the vanity, so that your mirror appears to be slightly smaller, yet not shrunken.
When it comes to the height, a mirror that serves a functional purpose should reach around one foot below or above the eye-line for the people that will use it. However, the higher approach is more favored as it offers additional viewing angles and a space that is more open. You should aim for a minimum of 4 to 7 feet from the floor.
• Multiple Versus Single
If your vanity is wide, especially the type that comes with more than one sink, you can either use multiple mirrors or a single mirror that has enough width that it will service both. If you choose to use a number of tall and skinny mirrors, you give the space in your bathroom a look that is more vertical which emphasizes on the height. This is very effective if your bathroom has high ceilings. You can also choose to use one large mirror that will open-up the space in the way of reflecting the opposite walls. The choice in one or more mirrors ultimately boils down to your own personal preferences.
Using more than one mirror can even work well when your bathroom only features one sink. This is possible by centering the first mirror over the sink, followed by adding the second mirror so that it is symmetrical to the other mirror. This composition can offer a more balanced and pleasing appeal when you compare it to using only one mirror.
If you are using sconces in your bathroom remodeling project, it is best to make use of smaller mirrors. This provides enough space for the sconces to be positioned in between. Vanity lights work best on either side of a mirror as it provides the best light for your face as well as a visual appeal.