- Self-adhesive Stickers,with high quality of pigment, high density image, traditional European style, emulate in high grade, Mix and match the different designs to create a unique atmosphere.
- Add a water sheild in the surface layer of the product, has the function to prevent water and moist, then use duster cloth to clean dirty
- An intimate package with one square meter, you can choose the quantity according to your using area
- From decorative wall tile vinyl stickers to vinyl mats and even drain covers - the most ordinary items are dressed with authentic design that makes all the difference for the house
- TILE ART can be used on ceramics, wood, glass, porcelain, or stone and is removable without damaging the application surface
- First-quality porcelain tile for floor and wall use
- Glazed smooth finish with a low sheen and uniform appearance in tone
- P.E.I. Rating III is suitable for medium-duty residential floors including kitchens, halls, corridors, balconies, terraces and areas used more often with normal footwear and small amounts of dirt
- -C.O.F. greater than .50 is recommended for standard residential applications and is marginally skid resistant
- -Mosaic Chip Width (in inches): 0.87 & Mosaic Chip Length (in inches): 0.87; 8.4 Sq. Ft. Per Case
- Selected Quality; Reliable Factory; Best Price; Free FBA shipment.
- More matching hexagon,herringbone,leaf,basketweave,lantern,louis flower tiles,moldings,large quantities in stock "Chengdu Li Stone Co.,Limited storefront".
- Sold by Carton (4PCS); Mesh-Mounted; Surface Finish: Polished ; White Tone.Single Package.
- Coverage per Piece: 1pc=0.97sq.ft.; Coverage per Carton: 3.88sq.ft.
- Common Sizes (per Piece):12-2/5"(L) X 12-5/7"(W); Actual Sizes(per Piece): 11-3/4"(L) X 11-8/9"(W); Thickness:5/16".
- Listing Price is for 1 Small Sample Size 4''x12''. ( It will include all chips of the tile.)
- Chips Size:15x15,15x48,15x98 mm ; Thickness: 8 mm.
- Material: Crystal Glass, Stone; Color: Blue, Nature Stone Gray
- Mesh Backing, Non-sanded Grout for Installation. Good for Kitchen Backsplash, Bathroom.
- 5% discount for full size order over 11 sq.feet. ( Code: KJF2OY6V).
- This glossy color glass subway tile gives your project a modern and contemporary look
- They're great to use for kitchen backsplash shower spa or bathroom walls
- Tile Size: 3"x 6" loose piece
- Thickness: 5/16"
- Durable and long lasting material for chemical resistant
- Suitable for kitchens, bathrooms and showers, this hand painted 3x12 glass tile provides the intrigue where a little dynamic subtlety is required.
- Deep blue grays and luscious brushwork are used to create this tile. A rich mix of natural colors framed in modern pattern makes this a versatile option for a contemporary design.
- Use it as a feature wall, and the glossiness of the glass and the vivid blues creates a contrast between color and texture, and the result is eye popping feature
- Hand made In Canada- A true custom made tile, Every order is hand crafted just for you.
- Available in 5 popular sizes, 1x12, 2x12, 3x12, 4x12, 3x6 - Custom sizes also available upon request.
- Stiff red bristle Drillbrush for heavy duty cleaning applications
- Features 5/16 hex shaft,All Drillstuff Products have a 90 day no questions asked Money back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with our product we will issue a full refund or ship out a replacement at the buyer's request. Cordless Drill NOT included.
- Does not fit impact drill driver with quarter inch quick change chuck
- Not recommended for carpet or upholstery (see our line of White soft bristle brushes)
- The red stiff bristled brush is great for any stone/concrete surfaces and stripping or removing paint and rust
- Premium quality genuine mother of pearl mosaic tiles
- As a natural product, the hues in mother of pearl may vary.
- Size: 12 x 12 x 0.08In. (305*305*2mm), Chip Size: 0.8" * 0.8" (20*20mm)
- Sold by the case, 10 sheets cover 10 square feet
- Recommended Use: Kitchen Backsplash / Bathroom Walls / Fireplace / Shower Room
- First-quality ceramic tile for floor and wall use
- Glazed, slightly textured finish with a low sheen and slight variation in tone;Somertile Sq. Ft. Per UOM(Unit Of Measure) : 11.00
- P.E.I. Rating iii is suitable for medium-duty residential floors including kitchens, halls, corridors, balconies, terraces and areas used more often with normal footwear and small amounts of dirt
- C.O.F. Greater than 50 is recommended for standard residential applications and is marginally skid resistant
- Tiles can be used in any room in your home including the kitchen, dining room, bedrooms, bathrooms, foyers and basements
- No messy glue or adhesives needed
- Just peel and stick the nexus tiles to a flat & dry surface and show off your beautiful new room to all your friends and neighbors
- Just Peel 'N' Stick
- Stunning high gloss
As something you will spend many happy moments gazing at intimately, your bathroom tile is a pretty important aspect of your home’s style. To ensure that you get this process right from the start, the following guide to selecting your bathroom tile has you need to know about this precision task.
1. Find a “Must have” Option
When you begin the search find a single tile that stands out to you. Find the tile you would choose if you could only pick one and think about what you really like about this type of tile. This can be a really special pattern or even the way an accent tile plays with the tile around it. Use this tile as your point of reference that will culminate in the best tile choice for your needs.
2. Choose about 3 Secondary Options
With your must-have tile set as your point of origin, begin considering what you really like about this option and how this aspect is represented in other designs. If it is the fascinating colors, consider another option along these lines. If you are impressed a tile accent system, consider other scents that achiever the same effect. You can also consider cross applying the aspects as you feel guided by artistic perspectives.
Consider the project in a few sections. For example, the floor tiles, wall tiles and an accent tile as well as a tile set for the tub. While these parameters represent the conventional design options, feel free to bend and repurpose these rules to suit your needs.
3. Only Use 1 “Show Stopper” in your Bathroom
There will be so many beautiful tiles and designs to choose form and soon you will get the good idea to display a centerpiece that ties the whole bathroom together. Then as you continue you’ll get another idea, another and another. Don’t slather your walls with so much personality you can hardly breathe, consider one “show stopping” tile and avoid competition between attractive elements.
4. Don’t forget the Need for Maintenance.
Unless you are the type who loves getting down and sweaty with your bathroom tiles you will want something that cleans easily and this is where porcelain and ceramic tiles are the best option. Porous tile will invariably fill with soap scum and more and present a real pain in the patella to clean. Another suitable option that has enough wow factor to power a small city is glass tile. Then also consider how slippery these tiles can be and be sure to use traction mats in the shower.
5. Layout and Scale
Finally never forget how much of the final effect can be achieved by the skill of your installation specialists. Tiles can be laid out one at a time in neat rows or in any variety of vertical or diagonal patterns. Furthermore you can take an attractive larger tile pattern and repeat it at a smaller scale for the interior of the bathroom stall. The final effects are truly fabulous.